The outpouring of new content from an expanding crop of over-the-top (OTT) video service providers and traditional content producers who are leveraging Internet streaming to bypass legacy service constraints is driving more business for creatives, editors, colorists, and others in the production pipeline than ever before.
But it’s a bonanza that comes with a set of performance criteria that can’t be met through adherence to old ways of doing things. Postproduction teams need tools that will allow them to execute expanded workloads much faster, which requires the implementation of highly integrated workflows utilizing automation to streamline operations, eliminate duplication of mundane tasks and apply advances like the Interoperable Master Format (IMF) to deliver completed files in accord with the latest industry practices.
The paper’s discussions include:
- Market Trends Reshaping Postproduction Workloads
- The Transformation of Postproduction
- New Dimensions in Quality Control
- Keys to Addressing the New Postproduction Mandate
- Telestream’s Answer to Today’s Postproduction Challenges
- It’s now possible to satisfy all the requirements for the successful execution of workloads in the new postproduction environment.